The Infinix Zero 30 is a mid-range smartphone that packs some impressive features, including a 108MP rear camera, a 50MP selfie camera, a 144Hz AMOLED display, and a MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor. It’s also one of the best budget 5G phones on the market.
Design and Display
The Infinix Zero 30 has a sleek and stylish design. The back is made of glass with a curved edge, and the frame is made of plastic. The phone is available in two colors: Cosmic Black and Horizon Blue.
The display is a 6.78-inch AMOLED panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. The display has a 144Hz refresh rate, which makes for smooth and fluid scrolling and animations. It also has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
The Infinix Zero 30 is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor, which is an octa-core processor with a maximum clock speed of 2.8GHz. The phone comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. This combination of hardware makes the Zero 30 a capable performer. It can handle everyday tasks with ease, and it can also handle demanding tasks like gaming and video editing.
The Infinix Zero 30 has a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 108MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. The main camera takes detailed and sharp photos in good lighting conditions. The ultrawide sensor is great for capturing wide-angle shots, and the depth sensor helps to create bokeh effects in portrait mode.
The front-facing camera is a 50MP sensor that takes good selfies in good lighting conditions. It also has a night mode that can be used to take better selfies in low light.
Highlights of Infinix Zero 30 Camera
- The 108MP main sensor takes sharp and detailed photos in good lighting conditions. The images have good dynamic range and color reproduction.
- The ultrawide sensor is balanced for capturing wide-angle shots. The images are not as sharp as the ones taken with the main sensor, but they are still good enough for most purposes.
- The depth sensor also creates balanced bokeh effects in portrait mode. The bokeh is not always perfect, but it is generally good enough for social media posts.
- The front-facing camera is a 50MP sensor that takes good selfies in good lighting conditions. The images have good detail and color reproduction.
- The phone also has a number of camera features, including night mode, portrait mode, and AI scene detection. These features can be used to improve the quality of your photos in different conditions.
Get Best Results for the Infinix Zero 30 5G Camera
- Use the main camera in well lighting conditions.
- Use the ultrawide sensor for wide-angle shots.
- Use the portrait mode for good bokeh effects.
- Use the night mode for low-light photography.
- Use the AI scene detection feature to let the phone automatically optimize the settings for different scenes.
Battery and Software
The Infinix Zero 30 is powered by a 5000mAh battery, which is one of the largest batteries in a mid-range phone. The battery easily gives you full day backup on a single charge, even with heavy use.
The phone runs on Android 13 with Infinix’s XOS 13 skin on top. XOS 13 is a custom skin that adds a number of features and customization options to Android.
Pros and cons of Infinix Zero 30 Review
- Powerful MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor
- 108MP triple-camera system
- 50MP selfie camera
- 144Hz AMOLED display
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 13 with XOS 13
- Slow fingerprint sensor
- No expandable storage
Verdict of Infinix Zero 30 Review
The Infinix Zero 30 is a great mid-range phone that offers a lot of value for the price. It has a sleek design, a powerful processor, a good camera system, a long-lasting battery, and a large display. If you’re looking for a mid-range phone with flagship features, the Infinix Zero 30 is a great option.