What is the WP Gutenberg Shortcut Kit?
The WP Gutenberg Shortcut Kit is a collection of shortcuts or quick commands that can be used with the WP-Gutenberg editor. It has been built to make the creation of posts easier.
With this kit, you can use shortcuts to insert inline code blocks without having to write the code in between back ticks. You can also create lists by using a shortcut instead of typing out each list item separately with short code. These are just two examples of shortcuts in this helpful kit. The following are some useful combinations with these shortcuts: • Hit Ctrl/Command + comma to open up codes block menu, then choose your favorite language • Hit Ctrl/Command + Shift + p to dropdown list for inserting tags
Who Need This WP Gutenberg Shortcut Kit:
How to Use a WP Gutenberg Shortcut Kit
Gutenberg Shortcut Kit is a set of shortcuts that helps you to create great content with less effort.
Some Helpful Tips:
– Numeric shortcut lets you type a number and it will instantly generate a paragraph. For example, typing “123” will generate “I can’t believe that 123 happened.” – You can use the spellchecker from the shortcuts by pressing “[s]”.
If you are looking for ultimate WordPress shortcuts, then the WP Gutenberg Shortcut Kit is for you. This shortcut kit provides shortcuts to the most commonly-used features of WP Gutenberg. This shortcut kit can help you save time on navigating through WordPress and find the content creation options more quickly.
Did You Know That?
- A website without page builder will probably load 3 times faster.
- A website without page builder can load faster, even from a cheaper or slower server.
- A website without page builder also gets better page scores
- Your website will still be loading faster if you install 5 third-party blocks plugins then using 1 page builder
- Page builders will cost you money in the long run!
What Are You Going To Learn?
- Gutenberg The Default WordPress Editor
- More Gutenberg Tools & Options
- Creating Post & Page Using Blocks
- Basic Gutenberg Blocks Mastery
- Advanced Gutenberg Blocks Mastery
- Reusable Blocks & Templates
- Gutenberg Custom CSS
- Bonus Course Updates
WP Gutenberg Shortcut Conclusion
Why Should I Consider Using A WP Gutenberg Shortcut Kit?
A shortcut kit is a collection of shortcuts you can use to make your WordPress site faster. It saves time, reduces the number of clicks, and reduces the chance for errors.
REASONS YOU SHOULD JOIN WP GUTENBERG SHORTCUT KIT THAT WILL SOLVE EACH OF THESE PROBLEMS FOR GOOD.
- Site Speed Issue
- Future Career Journey
- Compatibility Issues
- Sudden Steep Learning Curve
- Save You Money In Long-Term
GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TURN YOU FROM GUTENBERG ZERO TO HERO!
PLUS… ACT NOW AND RECEIVE THESE 3 BONUSES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: The Ultimate Guide To Speed Up Your Website Speed And Performance
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: 3-Day Actionable Roadmap (WP Gutenberg Shortcut Kit UPSELL)
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: Site Scan & Audit For Page Speed Optimization
WAIT!! THERE IS MORE…
Try It Risk Free: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money-Back Guarantee
If, within 30 days, you’re not completely satisfied that this training kit gives you everything you need to know about WordPress Gutenberg to start your own business journey, write to our support helpdesk. I’ll give you a full refund.